Living in Turkey, we do not have access to concentrated creamy soups or tater tots. So this hot dish is a labor of love on those days that we are missing Minnesota! Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups green beans, frozen or canned
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups mozzarella or cheddar, grated
- Boil potatoes until soft. Peel off skin and grate.
- Add remaining tater tot ingredients to grated potatoes. Mix and form into tater tots.
- Fry the tater tots in some oil over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes per side.
- For the condensed soup, bring all of the ingredients to a boil in a pot and turn off.
- Boil carrots & celery in a small pot for 15 minutes.
- Fry onions and garlic together with meat for 10 minutes.
- Add in green beans, carrots, and celery. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling turn off heat and add in the condensed soup, and mix.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Place tater tots on top, brush with melted butter, and add cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350.