- 6 eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tomato, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix the egg whites and cream of tartar with a hand mixer for 3 minutes, until peaks begin to form.
- Add in the salt and cream cheese, and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in the egg yolks until combined.
- On top of a parchment paper lined pan, spoon out the egg mixture into 20 small pizzas.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 300, until the color changes to a gold/light brown.
- Mix all of the meat mixture ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Spread the meat mixture on top of each mini pizza.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes at 300.