- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp swerve (or powdered sugar)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- Mix the dough ingredients together & knead. Cover and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 pieces, and roll each piece into thin circles.
- Place a tablespoon of Nutella onto each piece.
- Fold & seal each cookie, placing them smooth side up on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- If desired, brush an egg yolk on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 430.