- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/4 cup protein powder (I used chocolate flavor)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or sugar for non-keto)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup slivered pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried orange peel, chopped (for keto, make sure the orange slices do NOT have added sugar!)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp slivered pistachios
- 1 tbsp dried orange peel, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- Sea salt
- Mix the dough ingredients together & shape into a long loaf. Bake for 22 minutes at 350.
- The dough is sticky! You might want to wrap it in plastic wrap, then shape it & flip it on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Let the biscotti sit on the baking tray for 10 minutes, and reduce the heat to 325.
- Slice the loaf diagonally & place each piece on its side. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Once the biscotti is room temperature, dip the biscotto in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the other toppings on top & let the chocolate set.