- 2 pounds chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 1 head of garlic
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground saffron + 3 ice cubes
- 2 cups bone broth
- Add 3 ice cubes in a cup with ground saffron on top & let it melt together.
- Fry chicken in butter 3 minutes per side over medium heat in a deep pot.
- Add all veggies on top of the chicken.
- Add spices, tomato paste, bone broth, and saffron water. Bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are soft, approximately 30 minutes.
2 Comments Add yours
Looks delicious! I’m having a dinner party Monday and this might be perfect. How many servings does this yield? What would you serve with it?
Oh, fun! Enjoy your dinner party. 🙂 I definitely need to go through & add serving amounts to each recipe! If you make nothing else, I would say 6 adults. You can make some rice & make it go a bit further, and serve with some baguette 🙂