- 4 eggplants, peeled & finely diced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black sesame seeds for topping
- Boil the diced eggplants for 10 minutes.
- Drain & let the eggplants sit in a strainer for 15 minutes.
- Using your hands, squeeze out the remaining water from the eggplants.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, except for the black sesame seeds.
- Form into 10 balls (about 2 tbsp each), and sprinkle black sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 400.