- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter, cold & cubed
- 1 tsp psyllium husk (for gluten free flour)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, browned and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Mix all of the crust ingredients together, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough & blind bake for 15 minutes at 375 in a greased tin.
- Place parchment paper over the crust & fill with pecans, so they can roast as well!
- While the pie crust is baking, mix the remaining filling ingredients together.
- Add in the pecans & pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- Bake an additional 35 minutes at 325.