- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 whole chicken
- Salt & Pepper
- Your favorite savory pie dough recipe; 2 servings
- 2 large layers of phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix the meat ingredients together and stuff the chicken with it.
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then wrap the entire chicken with the pie dough.
- Bake at 350 for 2 hours. Check every 30 minutes, if the crust starts to brown too much, cover it loosely with foil.
- After 2 hours, brush butter on the chicken, add a layer of phyllo dough, brush more butter on, add another layer of phyllo dough, and brush remaining butter on top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the phyllo dough is a nice golden-brown color.