- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup mineral water
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Fry together all of the filling ingredients until the meat is browned & onions are softened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for about 2 minutes, until melted together. Stir every 45 seconds.
- Add the cheese mixture & remaining dough ingredients to a food processor, and blend thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough in between 2 pieces of parchment paper. The dough should be about 1/4″ thick.
- Place the filling on top of dough, and carefully roll it up long ways.
- Then roll the log into the shape of a snail, and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix the beaten egg & mineral water together, and pour over the borek. Add the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400.