- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Form into meatballs. You can expect to have 25-30 big meatballs, or 40 medium meatballs.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes – 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend together.
- To pan fry, heat up 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry each side for about 3-5 minutes.
- To bake, throw them in the oven for 25 minutes at 350.
I recommend serving this with some roasted vegetables and tahdig crispy rice!